Whether you’re a collector or enthusiast of fine watch mechanisms, come and see, learn about and appreciate the most sophisticated movements in the world and the know-how of some of the most prestigious Manufactures, which are responsible for writing the finest chapters in watchmaking history.
From Patek Philippe to F.P. Journe, including Vacheron Constantin, Breguet, Blancpain, Richard Mille, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger-LeCoultre and many more, you’ll be able to analyse the engineering and subtleties of their finest complications, such as the Quantième Annuel and Perpétuel (Annual and Perpetual Calendar), the Tourbillon, the Chronograph, the Equation de Temps (Equation of Time), the Fonction Rétrograde (Retrograde Function), the Résonnance (Resonance), the Répétition Minute (Minute Repeater), the Rattrapante (Split Second), the Foudroyante (Jumping Seconds), etc.
Six 3-hour classes, 1 day a month.
• Class 1: Concepts and definitions of time, instruments for measuring time, types of watches.
• Class 2: Watchmaking theory, adjusting a watch, maker’s marks and other markings.
• Class 3: Chronograph, Rattrapante, Fly-Back
• Class 4: Quantième Annuel and Perpétuel, Résonnance.
• Class 5: Tourbillon, Répétition, Rétrograde.
• Class 6: Practical exercise: dismantling and reassembling a pocket calibre.
Each class will be followed by a period during which you will be able to ask any questions you may have and discuss them.
Group of minimum 6 and maximum 8 people.
1,500.00 € incl. taxes per participant for the six 3-hour sessions. Including welcome, coffee break and Viennese pastries.
To enrol or for any further information, please contact Mr Daniel Van Riet by e-mail: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you and sharing our passion for fine watchmaking with you.